We are looking for a new full time Helpdesk Support Analyst.
Are you passionate about IT? We want someone who loves IT.
This job is suited to the ‘Mike Ross’ of IT
As a Helpdesk Support Analyst @ Private Universe, you will be exposed to many different technologies and services, including;
- Cloud and on-premise data centre systems
- Data Communications
- Server and Desktop Virtualisation
- Managed Services
- Break/Fix Support
- Confidence with Microsoft’s Server operating systems and applications, including Hyper-V Virtualisation.
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- The ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Highly effective organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of client infrastructure
- Responding to issues raised by alerting systems
- First contact for support calls and tickets
- Documenting site configuration and procedures
This is a fabulous role suitable for either establishing a rewarding career in the ICT industry or building on your existing experience. It will be instrumental in the continued growth of Private Universe, and therefore, offers plenty of career opportunity for you.
We work with many vendors and products. If you’ve used a particular PSA Tool, an RMM platform, specific VoIP PBX or if you have any other unique product experience, please tell us in your application.
We will only be contacting candidates who we invite to interview. It is safe to assume that if you do not hear within 7-10 days, you have been unsuccessful.
Working hours will be 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Occasionally you may be required to work outside normal hours on a special project. We would provide as much notice wherever possible, and you would usually be compensated by receiving time off in lieu.
Expected salary will be in the $40,000 – $55,000 (depending upon skills, experience etc.) plus 9.5% superannuation. Additional benefits will be available over time.
Applications are invited to be submitted via the contact form below. Your application should include a cover letter explaining what you love about IT, and what makes you a great candidate for the role.